Saturday, January 3, 2009

My Today *\\03.01.2009//*

so fast,
it is 3rd of January today.
going back school soon
=(

sad case.
i dont like sch days.
=(
think back the past,
dear buy sea master for me.
dear pei me when recess.
when i dont have calculator, i can ask dear for help.
dear sick i can give dear medicine.
exam then we study together in canteen.


coming sch day,
these all disappear.
everything change.
T.T
dear graduate.
no more meaning in school.
T.T
no target.
=(

nobody buy sea master for me.
nobody borrow me calculator.
nobody accompany me eat when recess.
if dear sick, i cant pass medicine for him.
when exam, nobody sit beside me and study with me.


ya of course i got WHATEVER friends.
(:
but,
not the same feeling.
i miss him.
i will miss him.
and i will miss him very very much.
=(
i really miss him.
T.T

i dont like school day.
T_T
i wanna be with dear.


i love you, tanjeeseng.
*i love jeeseng*
mwahx.
my dear,
take care.
(:
i'll be okay.
no worries.
(:


- thanks, edited by amanda (:


- by kellye tan

No comments :