Friday, December 12, 2008

My Today *\\12.12.2008//*

woke up at 2pm today.
it just like..
wow..~
hahah.

i see my hp when i awake.
i miss him.
:(
saw his message.
say good morning to me.
then i was like,
talking to my phone.
i answer,
good morning dear.

alright,
brush teeth.
and saw a paper from mami.
ask me to make hot kuey teow in fridge.
good taste!
==0

then i went kitchen and get the kuey teow and put it in a plate and put it in microwave oven.

but then still cold.
OMG!!
then i put in on gas stove and like cook again.
still cold!
what the......
eat a BREAKFAST also take half an hour.
shit.
i damn hungry and angry liao.

i put back the kuey teow in the tupperware and store back in fridge.
bang the fridge door and get a packet of maggie mee.
cook and add eggs tim!
15 minute only gao dim!
what the good taste kuey teow?
sucks.
==0

finish my meal,
continue some snacks.
then i online for about 20 minutes.
to ask sha to send me something in sharing folder and have some chatting together with joseph and sha.
kinda miss them.
:)
i mean,
miss them lotz!
i wan back my life!!
my seksyen 4 life.
T.T

haih.
really very happie tat day went out with them.
i am who i am when im with them.
and of course i am who i am when im with my dear.
but i think,
i am not who i am when im with my chs friends.
:(
dont really know why.

anyway,
after chatting,
sharing folder is still on,
but actually away.
xD

then i went my study room and study!
wow wow.
xD
so hardworking lerrr?
keke.
cause baba out station,
i didnt go shop help wor.
where can relax at home?
at least do something!!
hahaha.

so,
start studying ekonomi at 4.45pm,
study study study...~
5.45pm,
break time..!!
=)
run upstairs and see my sharing folder.
i have new songs..!!
thanks my love ai sha.
:)

then chat chat with yongqing a while,
then walk walk,
have a breathe..~
xD
then continue study.
xD
6pm continue study..
until half way not understand.
kek there.
thn sms ppl,
call ppl,
ask ask ask..
some duno,
some explain until my brain duno fly until which country edii.
so i called my tuition teacher and ask.
=)
she explain nar explain and explain.
Oohh,
i understand liao..!!
=)
the light bulb switch!
=)

then study and study again,
not understand.
call again.
xD

when feel bored and sleepy,
eat some sweet!
:)

finish study,
do some exercise..!!
to make sure i really understand.
:)

around 7pm,
stop for today!
xD
cause my brain memory full already.
xD
so,
to be continue..~~
at the same time,
I MISS YOU DEAR!!
=(
still got many hours to go...~
i still have to stand more hours...~
T.T
Haih.

at nite,
went sambal sushi with sister.
not bad.
kinda good environment for a person to relax.
:)
but many foods dont have at nite.
go there i order this order that also dont have.
i show the lame face.
==0
really very lame.
==0

while we back,
a lizard on car's wiper.
my sister scream and scare like hack.
xD
but funny.
xD
i still take photo for the cutie lizard.
xD

Dear i desperate to wait for our hamster..!!
:)
hamster hamster..~!!
xD
sure very cute der..
xD
i can imagine.
:)











- studying studying studying..~



- when dont understand the words, find dictionary..^^





- it accompany while i studying..!! xD



- it just like a light bulb switch on when i understand. (:



- dont give up. give ownself a hope, a chance. (:



- christmas tree at sambal sushi. =]



- my udon~ salty.



- i love the big big one. xD i mean d fish egg. xD



- wow, sushii....! xD







- can you see the lizard on the wiper? xD



- pig and panda. xD



- is the hamster eating lobak? xD





- awww, will our hamster look so cute? xD hope so!! xD



- eating broccoli er.. see..!! so cute nehhhs!!


- will our hamster combine with panda become kungfu hamster panda? xD



- kellye study jia you..!! (:




- by kellye tan

No comments :