Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Today *\\03.12.2008//*

baba fetch me tuition today.
duno what happen.
traffic jam till mami also cant recognize.
( cantonese : 塞到阿妈都唔认得 )

so im late for tuition.
but anyway.
tuition sejarah and dear bring notes for me.
xD
cause he help me keep notes.
then went account class.

well well,
i don't know what she teaching.
cause too big class.
too many students.
i cant concentrate.

anyway,
around 1pm.
i fly~~~
i rush to the gardens.
cause i have dating with my dear!
weee weee!!
xD
happie siaa!


then i have to rush there and meet him.
i duno how to take bus.
=(
then so ngam i saw my teacher there.
xD
i ask her where she go.
she go mid valley!
yay!!
tumpang please.
xD

then i went there meet dear and runnnnnnn to signature cinema.
xD
watch IGOR.
what i cute cartoon.
xD
talk about science thingy.
not really meaningful but cartoon cute.
xD
hope dear dun blame me.
ahaha.

in the cinema only 4 people.
me, dear and 2 malay.
xD
so shuang.
no ppl der.
xD
then i hug dear tight tight and dear hug me tight tight.
xD
he say he wont let me go.
=)

i love him.
i wont let him go too

after movie,
we walk walk gai gai and back lur.
keke.
dear get balloon for me.
xD

we take taxi went back ttc and then go and had lunch at ipoh chicken rice.
xD
cheap ma.
ahhaha.
after that i back lur.
dear also back lur.

awwww,
i miss him =(




- traffic jam..~ cards didnt even move..~

- this is lai lai. xD

- tickets! xP

- this is my dear. xD

- dear finish his food. =)

- eating~

- talking phone. xD

- this is the balloon~ its hangging there. my house. xD

- dear ask me to do this pose~ no choice. i know I LAME. ==0

- dear and me. =)

- I LOVE THIS! ♥


- by kellye tan

No comments :