Saturday, November 29, 2008

My Today *\\29.11.2008//*

today.
around 11am,
my darling cousin baby called me again.
goshhh.
cant sleep back again!!
but im so so tired man.
but he's too cute i cannot scold him..!!
i love him!!
xD
so i wanna talk to him.
xD

then,
whole day.
watch movie.
and,
eat biscuit?
the biscuit very expensive..!!
but i bought that time got discount.
only 9 something.
normally 12 something de ler.
xD
quite nice.
=]

and then what i do?
make cards again.
xD
and i feel weird when i post the cards photos to my blog.
cause blank blank.
xD
cause i havent print photo and paste on it yet.
x)
wait for my nice cards.
xD
sambil make cards,
sambil sms,
and sambil watch movie.
xD
my life is so bored.
but i so geng.
xD
can do whatever in a time.
xD

at nite,
went pasar malam with mami at happy garden, OUG.
i bought shoes again!!
i like it baybeh.






- biscuit. =]





- yummy..~ xD



- first, cacat? Hmmm..



- too plain? add something.



- my modified second! xD



- this is all for ytd and today. forget to get the third cards' photo. =(





- my floor messy.



- my table also messy. ==0





- lalala~ new shoes! xD


- by kellye tan

No comments :