Friday, November 28, 2008

My Today *\\28.11.2008//*

early in the morning i received call from my cousin baby!
he ask me what am i doing,
today got school er not.
==0
sounds cute.
xD
after that,
i cant sleep back.
=(

whole day at home.
just bored.
i do account.
but i dont know how to do.
i do the same question and keep looking answer sheets.
same question man,
keep doing the same question also will wrong.
OMG!
i need help!
T.T
who can teach me?
=(

after that,
i give up.
i mean i only do 2 questions for the whole day.
i try to do but i could not.
this world dont have any mystery.
so what i do is,
keep all the things.
and i make cards.
==0
bored bored.
just make some..
anniversary cards?
i have to make 4th month, 5th, 6th and 7th month anniversary.
i wanna make it for my dear.
xD
cause my printer ok liao!
got cable already.
yay yay.
=]



- first. NOT NICE!!



- second, i like it! =)



- third. still can tahan gua? xD




- by kellye tan

No comments :