Saturday, November 1, 2008

My Today *\\1.11.2008//*

today sleep late.
so i didnt go for work.
im just staying at home and i sleep until 2 something afternoon.
==0

take my 'BREAKFAST'.
then at nite,
my cousin come my house.
[midnite]
celebrate birthday~
[02/11]

baba and uncle same day birthday.
=]
then we eat, then sing birthday song and eat cake lur.
i first time open red wine.
hahah.
so excited ar.
=P

then my brother back from shopping?
then he gift my dad a watch.
and he mentioned my name but actually i didnt pay at all.
xD

late at nite,
cousins back lur.
know what's the time?
2am~
so omg.
xD

anyway,
Happie Birthday my Baba and Uncle..~
Stay good health,
Stay handsome,
All the best!
=]










- nice...!!


















- cake.



- act onii nar. =P








- watch for baba



- happie birthday!! * inconvenient to show*




- by kellye tan

No comments :