Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Today *\\30.10.2008//*

have to return all the text book today.
so must go to sch.
if not my form teacher will call parents.
phewz.
luckily i went school.
xD

found my moral text book back from see hui class.
i think is mathieu get my book wrongly.
so i dont have to buy a new one and return back to the school.
phewx.

after school,
got tuition nor of course.
feel sleepy.
but i still can listen everything.
not bad.
feel that im so so guaii luii.
aaha!

after tuition then back lur.
then eat with sister.
then buy hp!!
dang dang dang dang!!!
sony ericsson K800i..!!
i know abit old lar.
but price kinda cheapppp!!
and nice to use mar.
buy new phone de ppl very waste de nor.
will drop price.
then can know the function from everyone.

so my conclusion is,
buy old phone is good.
xD
alrightttttt,
very very happieee.
my first sony ericsson phone.
must protect nicely.
:)

then went pasar malam,
called aisha tot today can meet but fail.
:(
but i meet kok jun and joshua.
xD
already puas hati.
hahah.
at least they remember me mar..
hahah.
already very very puas hati.
xD

miss them lots.
love them lots too.
hope to see them again.
:)
take care friends.
love yaaaa!!


- by kellye tan

No comments :