Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Today *\\09.10.2008//*

having BM exam today.
quite happy.
not quite,
is very happy when i was doing my paper.
after that,
i miss my mami.
so my smile didnt appear.
i really miss her.
=[


after school,
me, dear and amanda went ipoh chicken rice take our lunch.
then i sent a msg to tell my mami about today's exam.
im very happy!

after lunch,
we take taxi and visit my mami.
she's happy.
i dont let her know i visit her.
i wanna give her a surprise.
then amanda and dear wait me outside the room.

feel to cry when i met her.
miss her lots.
and feel bad that this time i give up my exam.
i didnt study for many subject.
totally give up.
haihs.
and i told her that tmr's maths exam i wont pass.
i guarantee.
cause i didnt know even one chapter.
so she was like..
very sad plus angry like that.
but she no sound to scold me.
sobs.
=[

after that,
amanda and dear also came in and visit her.
after a moment,
they went out again.
i talk with mami.

mami : who's that boy?
kellye : him? not puiyi's boy friend. [ my mom know puiyi got boy friend ]
mami : then who is it?
kellye : he's LM one nor.
mami : he's amanda's boy friend?
kellye : huh? why why why?
mami : no why arh, not amanda's then is yours lur.
kellye : friend cannot one mer?
mami : can.
kellye : haih, ya lar. he's my boy friend.
mami : pandai study?
kellye : not bad lur.
mami : after sch bring the bag run everywhere.
kellye : people just finish exam, u wan people how? have to rest ma. i finish exam also run everywhere.
mami : then u not concentrate study lor?

kellye : wont lar. balance. xD

xD
so,
my mami know everything.
i didnt bluff her.
she nothing also.
phews.
luckily~
xD


after more while,
we also take taxi and back school lur.
dear back home.
then we go for tuition lur.






- designed by lik chin. [ draw on my hand ]


- by kellye tan

No comments :