Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Today *\\06.08.2008//*

hey everyone!
tomorrow are LOLIPOP's ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!
CHEERS!

after school,
me, puiyi, see hui, amanda and teck seang went to Baker's Cottage eat cake.
why eat cake ler?
celebrate lur.
aaha!
we bought Hazelnut Cake and what we write there?
'LO-LI-POP ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY'

then we went to Mc Donald celebrate lur.
we sing song there also tim.
many ppl look at us.
cause why?
we sing,
I love you,
you love me,
we are happy family....................
xD
after that only sing Birthday song.
ka~!

then finish our cake we keep take pics lur.
besides,
we still play the mini indoor playground in Mc Donald.
sooo dao gei but fun nehh!
xD

Hmmm,
maybe in between sometimes have some misunderstand,
but our friendship still remain very good.
friendship forver! :)








- our cake! Lo.Li.Pop. 1 Year Anniversary.





- The 3 of us :)







- and d 3 of us again. xD



- why we so K der? xD



- Fooohh! :) (after we make wish...)







- ahhhhhhhhhh......~ xD



- we cut da cake.



- and my saliva is coming out! xD



- this is mine~ neli neli bubu~ xD



- so nice er..~ :)



- o.O? macam sangat syok wor.. xD



- why see hui so fierce + serious? xD



- amanda, me, and mr. soo. (bully me)



- puiyi and kell.



- kell and amanda.



- and see hui and kell. ^^



this is mr. soo, named teck seang.



- what happen my mouth huh?



- the 2 dao gei one. master and d follower.



- i reallly look alike with my brother huh?( i feel that anyway...)



- LM



- LM



- And LM..



- And finally we're LM ajk publisiti. xD



- yeahh! xD ( so childish huh?)



- Lo, Li, Pop!! ( what am i doing huh?)



- aaha! what a lame picture. xD



- amanda & kell. apa puiyi doing?



- see hui, amanda, puiyi and kellye.



- noo!!! please dont kill us...!!! ==0



- the WHATEVER but my dear is not here. xD



- mr. soo in d frame? xD ( well well, its not.)



- muacks! cium u!





- by kellye tan



No comments :