Friday, July 11, 2008

My Today *\\11.07.2008//*

today,
i stay back after school.
well,
committees got something to do, so my dear didnt accompany me.
i follow amanda to the taekwondo interview.
tan tan, eng lum, erika, annice and denise was there too.

i bluff eng lum tat im here to interview and im red belt.
he believe!
yeah yeah~

afterall,
i keng gaii with tan tan about some secret.
and we gossip gossip.
xD
then,
i went to ipoh chicken rice eat mum mum with amanda and denise.
then denise back after her food.
and continue,
my dear came.
with the committees.
gosh!
is he kidding with me?
im so scare man.
they keep curi looking at our area.
goshh!

after a moment,
amanda's dad reach d.
he fetch me home today.
and besides that,
i went to a music shop.
there were nice!
many music books and instrument!
i do take pics but lazy upload.
xD

and so on,
amanda's father treat me a coconut water.
xD
thanks uncle. :)


-by kellye tan

No comments :